Friday 3 October 2014

All Aboard 'The Spirit of Killaloe'

I will be reading some poems on a boat at the Dromineer Literary Festival this Sunday afternoon. 

This is the boat.
Reading with me will be Afric McGlinchey & Paul Casey.

According the some of the advertisements I've seen for the reading, my poetry displays a "buoyant contrarianism". 

I think I'm very reasonable and find myself not at all contrary. 

"SUNDAY AFTERNOON AFLOAT
with Kevin Higgins, Afric McGlinchey, Paul Casey

 
Our event afloat, Reading Salmon on Lough Derg sees award winning and vibrant poets, Afric McGlinchey, Kevin Higgins and Paul Casey (all published by Salmon Poetry) take to the waters of Lough Derg for a reading with a difference. Aboard 'The Spirit of Killaloe' from Dromineer.
The Spirit of Killaloe from Dromineer. 3-5om. Sunday October 5th."

To book a place on the boat see the festival website.